Co-Host: Mike Milas
– Custom signals added to DFY SEO, Traffic Link & Link Booster Monthly Campaigns
– Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update November 17th & 18th?
– Google Local Q&A Limited To 440 Characters From 1,000?
– Google Launches Small Business Advisors
– GMB Metrics Update: Your insights are moving
And So Much More!
2:45 Weekly Update (Nov 20, 2020)
• SEO Mad Scientist Update: Using the GMB App to “Safely” make Edits & Local Organic Tests
• Special weekend cashback deals this month (with prizes)
• Custom signals added to DFY SEO, Traffic Link & Link Booster Monthly Campaigns
• SEO Campaign Coordinator option for agency partners, 10+ monthly clients
• New Blog Post is Up: Dominating the SERPS with Guest Posting – The Definitive Guide
26:15 SEO News Overview (Nov 20, 2020)
41:10 Got a fence contractor with offices (and GMB listings) currently in Lakeville, MN, and Hartford, WI. In addition to contracting, he also wants to sell fence supplies for DIYers and other contractors and essentially wants to rank for this service in all the cities and towns between Minneapolis and Milwaukee. Is it good to get a separate website and fake GMB for that new location?
57:35 Next year, Google may be “moving” away from backlink-driven authority and focusing MORE on traffic-driven authority. I’m sure this is a natural evolution, but what do you think the future of SEO looks like?