Co-Host: Mike Milas + Sophie Allen + Bucky Helms
3:06 Web 2.0 Ranker Weekly Update
– Philadelphia Mastermind IS November 5th – 7th – Speakers and Itinerary Announced
– Interactive Mastermind Format – 2 Full Days Of Sessions (Saturday & Sunday) – Hands-On Workshops – Highest Access Level Comes With EXCLUSIVE 12 Month Discord Group To Work On More Advanced Topics (Agency Automation & Sales + More)
– One Topic Presented By Victor – Local SEO Strategies For Long Term Rankings – Avoiding Cheap Tactics That No Longer Work But Are Still Commonly Used – Using An Analytical Approach To Guide A Campaign – When To Use Data From A Tool Vs Voiding Misinformation – How Campaigns Should Differ From Each Other + More!
– Dynamic Event – Can Fit 3x The Previous Amount Of People
– You Will Leave With The Pieces Of YOUR Agency That You Need!
– At Certain Access Levels You Gain “Accountability”
– 12 Month Group Comes With Networking & Quarterly Calls
– Learn More About The Mastermind Here: Local Marketing Mastermind
– Confirmed Speakers – Chaz Edwards – Jessie Taylor – Mike Milas – Mike Rayburn – Eldar Cohen – Bucky Helms – Sophie Allen – Jon Kaufman – Traci Rayburn – Jason Guy – Victor Perez + James
– Not Just Web20 Team – All Speakers Will Be In The Exclusive Access Group
– To Learn More About The Weekend Update Subscribe To Web20Ranker: Subscribe
– YouTube Is Now Live With The SEO Vault On YouTube (Thursdays Around 4ish): SEO Vault Archives
– Weekend Deal: 20% Off On-page and Technical SEO Recently Revamped Both! – THIS WEEKEND ONLY
– New Blog Post On Press Release Distribution: “The Best Press Release Distribution“
22:47 What will be the best way to compete against the exact name match domain and GMB name?
32:20 Hey Guys … Your Opinion …..On the Web2.0 site What program would I Or what you recommend to choose for a TRI- County Roofer Client. What are some actionable tips on how to scale up a high-impact link-building program while lowering the risks of getting penalized?
42:07 Would you create a location page for each category you want to rank? Ie roofing contractor Boston, siding contractor Boston, window contractor Boston or just 1 location page and include all categories??
57:01 How to get more reviews from real customers and how to increase the success rate of GMB reviews from real customers with low trust on their gmails?