Co-Host: Bucky Helms + Sophie Allen
– Google Enforcing Physical Addresses For Some GMB Listings
– Google Tests Affordable Picks Carousel In Mobile Search
– Google Says Each Core Update Can Affect Search Ranking Differently
– Google Says Linking To Lesser Websites Doesn’t Make Your Site Less Relevant
And So Much More!
4:24 Web 2.0 Ranker Weekly Update
– 2021 Q3 State of Local SEO Webinar – 100% Free To Join! – Limited Seating Event For The Web 2.0 Ranker / Local Client Takeover / Local SEO Community FB Group – What’s Working Now In Local SEO Plus Q&A Session – The Updated Signals, Tactics, And Strategies That Are Having The Largest Ranking Impact In The Local SERPs – August 25, 2021, 1:00 pm EST
– Signup Link For The Webinar
– Philadelphia Mastermind IS November 5th – 7th – Early Bird Discount is NOW LIVE! – Speakers and Itinerary To Be Announced
– Interactive Mastermind Format – 2 Full Days Of Sessions (Saturday & Sunday) – Hands-On Workshops – Highest Access Level Comes With EXCLUSIVE 12 Month Discord Group To Work On More Advanced Topics (Agency Automation & Sales + More)
– Dynamic Event – Can Fit 3x The Previous Amount Of People
– You Will Leave With The Pieces Of YOUR Agency That You Need!
– At Certain Access Levels You Gain “Accountability”
– 12 Month Group Comes With Networking & Quarterly Calls
Check Out Ticket Prices (Early Bird Discount Until End Of August!)
– New Blog Post Out On The Web 2.0 Ranker Website – Google Link Building Blog Related Post – Niche Guest Posts, Affordable PBN’s, Good Guest Posts, and Premium Outreach Links – Also Launching NEW Niche’s
– NEW Weekend Deal! – All Press Services (Except Bulk) are 25% Off Starts This Friday!
– Custom Built Press Syndication Platform – Premium Press With AP News – Go Check It Out Now!
– Version 2.0 Press Syndication Will Have Whitelabel Instances For Agency Partners
– New Link Management Dashboard – To Ensure Better Quality Of Bought Links
26:23 SEO News For The Past Week
– Possible Problem With Indexation – Pages Are Dropping In And Out Of The Index – None Persistent Issue, and Google Has Yet To Confirm If It Is An Issue
– Google Sharing Data Handling Details On Search Console Insights Reporting – Published A Blog Post, With New Details On How Data Security Is Tailored To Content Creators And Website Owners
– Google New Affordable Picks Carousel Showing In Mobile Search – Google Is Now Showing A New Carousel To “help shoppers find lower-cost, cheaper and more affordable products.”.
– Google To Restrict Ad Targeting On Children – Google Recently Listed Changes It Is Making Around Children And Search – SafeSearch Assistant Will Be Automatically Enabled For Accounts 18 And Under
– Unconfirmed Google Search Ranking Algorithm – The SEO Community and Certain Tools Are Seeing Fluctuations – Google Has Yet To Confirm Anything
– Google Enforcing Some Physical Addresses For Some Google My Business Listings – Google Is Now Requiring Some Businesses To Add A Physical Address And Not Be A Service Area Business In Google My Business
– Google: Linking To Lesser Websites Doesn’t Make Your Site Less Relevant – John Mueller Of Google Stated “Does a link to a “lesser” website make a result less relevant? Do links on Wikipedia make it less useful? Not at all.”. Now if links are spammy and manipulative then Google won’t trust said links.
– Google Search Console Doesn’t Filter Out All Bot Traffic – John Mueller confirmed that the Google Search Console does not filter out all bot traffic.
– Google: Alt Text Is Important For SEO – Google’s Martin Splitt said that “alt text is important for SEO too.”
– Google: Each Core Update Can Affect Search Rankings Differently – John Mueller clarified that when Google pushes out new core updates that each one can impact Google’s core rankings differently. – Each Update Could Impact Your Site Differently, Or It Could Not
12:27 What tools or resources do you all use to make your life easier meaning tracking reports GMB clients. Clients payments renewals Etc?
52:07 Have you guys played or have any insights on Google Web Stories?